Large scale plaid in gold, tan, dark red and green define the Berkeley Wool & Cotton Rug. Wool is used as the main component of this high-quality buffalo plaid rug, creating a rustic look and luxurious texture.
Berkeley Wool & Cotton Rug Rect 36×60
29 in stock
- STURDILY CONSTRUCTED Wool is used as the main component of this high quality rug creating a soft and luxurious texture
- RUSTIC DESIGN Large scale plaid in gold, tan, dark red and forest green
- HANDMADE QUALITY 1" binding secures both ends
- QUALITY MATERIAL 80/20 wool/cotton blend
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; we are dedicated to bringing joy to your holiday through our unique, farmhouse decor
- Material: 80% Wool / 20% Cotton
- Colors: Natural, Burgundy, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Dimensions: 36" x 60"
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.
SKU: 18155 Category: Oak & Asher