The Braddock Kilim Rug is a year-round reminder of the joys of fall. Constructed from a tapestry weave, the rug features rustic design of red, sable, and antique dark brown over a tan base. This farmhouse-inspired rug is finished with tassels on both ends.
Braddock Kilim Rug Rect 48×72
18 in stock
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN Also known as a tapestry weave producing sharp design definition
- RUSTIC DESIGN Fall leaves in shades of red, sable and worn leather on light tan ground
- FARMHOUSE CHARM Trimmed with tassels on both ends
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION Loom woven, Machine stitched
- DURABILITY Designed in the USA
- Material: 50% Jute / 50% Wool
- Colors: Beige, Rust, Sable
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Dimensions: 48" x 72"
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.
SKU: 12356 Category: Oak & Asher