Create a warm, cozy table for friends and family to gather round on cold fall nights with autumnal tones and classic texture. The Cider Mill Jute Runner includes one table runner measuring 13×48 inches made from a premium Jute blend. The rich texture of braided jute is given a primitive country feel with burgundy, natural tan and olive green tones for a casual log cabin style. Complete your tabletop decor with other pieces from the Cider Mill Jute Collection by VHC for vintage farmhouse style.
Cider Mill Jute Runner 13×48
90 in stock
- Country Table Runner — Includes one 13x48 inch table runner for a warm and welcoming table that protects delicate tabletops from scratches or stains.
- Jute Blend — This rustic table runner is constructed with tightly woven braids made of 80 percent jute and 20 percent cotton and other fibers for a heavier runner that relaxes faster and stays flat.
- Rustic Table Decor — A tight, texture-rich weave in warm, fall tones is sure to match traditional country, vintage farmhouse, primitive or even log cabin decor. The heirloom quality makes this an excellent choice for a housewarming or birthday gift.
- Easy Care — Spot clean with a clear, mild detergent.
- Burgundy & Olive Weave — Alternating braids of burgundy, natural tan and olive green add a cozy, textured style.
- Coordinating Accessories — The Cider Mill Jute Collection by VHC features a wide range of woven rugs, chair pads, kitchen accessories and more in sturdy jute blends or coordinating recycled PET for rugged, durable pieces that will blend with existing decor while adding style on their own to dependable, high-use items.
- Authenticity — Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 48"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
SKU: 45589 Category: Mayflower Market