Add vintage vibes and cool, timeless style to your Farmhouse bedding with this breezy seersucker striped pillow sham. The Hatteras Seersucker Blue Ticking Stripe King Sham 21×37 features classic striped fabric in denim blue and soft, cotton white. Features a 100 percent cotton shell and batting with channel stitching for an heirloom quality look and feel. Matching edging and matching fabric on the front and reverse of this sham allow for versatile styling while the button-style closures add a cute, rustic touch. Pair with other pieces from the Hatteras collection for easy, Americana style or coordinate with other denim blue and cotton white pieces from the set for a unique farmhouse look with year-round charm.
Hatteras Seersucker Blue Ticking Stripe King Sham 21×37
80 in stock
- Farmhouse King Sham — Includes one 21 by 37 inch King Sham featuring button closures. Fill not included.
- Double-sided Styling — The Hatteras Pillow Sham features the same seersucker fabric with denim blue and cotton white ticking stripes on both sides. The backing features wooden button-style closures for alternate styling while holding your fill pillow (not included) firmly in place.
- Modern Farmhouse Flair — Versatile styling with an Americana twist sure to match country, farmhouse or cottage-style decor.
- Easy Care — Machine wash your farmhouse sham on gentle and tumble dry on low. Iron safe.
- Ticking Stripe — Features popular ticking stripe fabric in denim blue and white for a vintage feel.
- Coordinating Accessories — The Hatteras collection features a mix of fabrics in red, white, and blue that coordinate for vintage Americana style with a modern-feeling twist.
- Authenticity — Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Denim Blue, Cotton White
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Channel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
SKU: 54015 Category: Shams