The Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Rug makes a textured primitive addition to your home decor. This 16.5″x33″ rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of tan, grey-blue, and burgundy. Sheep stenciling between primitive stars adds a homey flair to this rug. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Rug Half Circle w/ Pad 16.5×33
49 in stock
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Heritage Farms primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor — Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive, rustic, or country home. This half circle accent rug features tan, grey-blue, and burgundy hues rustically stenciled sheep and stars, and a traditional style that adds a timeless country touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Heritage Farms collection.
- Classic Half Circle Rug — The traditional half-circle shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip — This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Grey-Blue, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- 1 x Rug - 16.5" x 33"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 14.5" x 31"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
SKU: 69788 Category: Mayflower Market