Enhance the look of your dining table with the Heritage Farms Oval Sheep Jute Runner. Featuring concentric, mixed braids of tan, grey-blue, and burgundy for a classic primitive, rustic look. Sheep stenciling bookending primitive stars adds a homey flair to this runner. This 13″x36″ table runner contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear.
Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Runner 13×36
164 in stock
- Premium Quality & Construction — Crafted from 80% natural jute, 7% acrylic and 13% cotton blend, our table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The braided jute fiber is arranged in a primitive oval shape.
- Versatile Primitive Decor — Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Heritage Farms Oval Sheep Jute Runner. Timeless and practical, this runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Coordinates — Pair with our Heritage Farms Collection. VHC Brands offers bedding, curtains, tabletop, and rugs in a variety of styles to create a cohesive look in your home.
- Perfect Gift — This table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions — This 13"x36" oval table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Grey-Blue, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 36"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
SKU: 37912 Category: Mayflower Market