The Heritage Farms 8″ Sheep Jute Trivet features alternating braids in timeless colors for a primitive touch. Sheep stenciling on jute adds a homey flair to this trivet. Place the jute trivet on your table for a truly rustic addition to your home. This primitive trivet is lovingly braided in alternating colors on a natural fiber jute mixture. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet.
Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Trivet 8
435 in stock
- Quality Material & Construction — Our Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Trivet is crafted from 80% jute, 7% acrylic and 13% cotton blend, arranged in circular rows for a rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Versatile Primitive Style — The unique texture of the jute material adds primitive interest to your dining room decor. The sheep design gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of barnyard country charm.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive trivet with matching placemats, coasters, and more from the Heritage Farms collection for a timeless country setting.
- Perfect Gift — This primitive trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions — This 8" round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Grey-Blue, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
SKU: 34257 Category: Mayflower Market