Bring a soft primitive touch to any floor with the Kettle Grove Jute Rug 48″x72″. Featuring alternating braids in black, tan, and brown hues, this neutral rectangular rug makes for a versatile piece, sure to provide a cozy finishing touch to your decor. The thin jute construction allows for easy placement in front of doors. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
Kettle Grove Jute Rug Rect w/ Pad 48×72
10 in stock
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Kettle Grove primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor — Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This rectangle accent rug features black, tan, and brown hues and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this country rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Kettle Grove collection.
- Braided Jute — Add a country charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Rectangle Rug — The traditional rectangular shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip — This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Country Black, Caramel, Dark Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 15.5 lb
- 1 x Rug - 48" x 72"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 46" x 70"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
SKU: 69468 Category: Mayflower Market