Avoid the glare of the sun while adding primitive decor to your windows with the 84×40 Navy Star Panel Set of 2. Soft white cotton lines the inside of the panel with a scalloped edge that showcases the beautiful navy blue and natural tan hues. Easily hang the country-style appliqued star panels with the 3.25” diameter rod pocket. Comes with a set of 2 primitive panels.
Navy Star Scalloped Panel Set of 2 84×40
190 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Premium Construction — Our panels are built to last for years to come with durable machine-stitched 100% cotton material. Features include white cotton lining and a 3.25-inch rod pocket for easy hanging, and 1 matching tie-back.
- Primitive Decor Style — Traditional handcrafted style that compliments any primitive or country-style home. Our panels feature a scalloped edge combined with navy blue and natural tan hues with appliqued 5-point stars for a timeless country appeal.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair these primitive panels with matching throws, shams, pillows, quilts, and valances from the Navy Star collection.
- Easy Care — To give your cotton panels as many years of quality comfort as possible, place them in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of country living, let these primitive panels hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Navy blue and natural tan hues give these panels a modern primitive feel while keeping to a country design. The generous size of 84x40 inches is tailored to fit in almost any traditional window of your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Navy, Natural
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 3.1 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Panel - 84" x 40"