Casual with a bit of rustic elegance, our Rebecca Tan Runner 13×72 will make a lovely addition to your french country, farmhouse kitchen. The repeating distressed pattern alludes to classic botanical themes, inspired by a vintage brocade napkin found in a flea market. Complete with a hem fold for a clean, crisp finish.
Rebecca Tan Runner 13×72
100 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Quality Material — Our vintage-inspired Rebecca Table Runner is uniquely crafted in a cotton/linen blend for a soft yet durable accent in your farmhouse kitchen.
- Vintage Farmhouse Decor — This charming table runner inspires beauty and old-fashioned charm in your kitchen. Featuring a repeating distressed, vintage pattern in dark tan over a delightfully neutral khaki background.
- Perfect Size — 13x72" in size, this farmhouse table runner covers your family size table end to end for added protection and style.
- Coordinates — Shop our entire Rebecca Tabletop Collection to fill your entire kitchen with a farmhouse vintage vibe. Including napkin sets, placemats, and table runners in crimson, green, grey, and tan.
- Easy Care — Simply place this vintage runner in the wash on a delicate cycle and lay flat to dry for lasting quality. Safely iron when dry, if needed.
- Material: 100% Cotton Linen Blend
- Colors: Desert Sand, Khaki
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 72"
SKU: 33292 Category: April & Olive